Blog Archive

10.22.2008

My day

Well, today wasn't all that exciting, but Grace did try a bite of ground beef in her spaghetti today. I don't really think she appreciated it, but she chewed and swallowed it, so that's a start. I'm missing my husband today, a lot. He wrote me a really sweet email that almost made me cry. I was supposed to go to the church to do a safe environment training to work in the nursery. I even got a babysitter and everything. Then I went to the church and found out that they cancelled it. Man was I extremely angry! Oh, well, that's life I suppose. I sent the babysitter home with more money than she normally makes in a half hour. Then I gave the kids a bath and put them to bed. I decided to say screw it on cleaning my house and do this and then go to bed. Doug comes home tomorrow, though. YAY! And I have my choir concert on Friday. Then Doug and I are going out after that to have some alone time. Well, all in all it wasn't a horrible day and I can say once again that I didn't hurt my kids today and I was even extra kind and unselfish.

Followers