10.21.2008
Day 2 of Baby bites steps
Well, Grace is once again eating better foods. Chicken wasn't at the top of her list today, but she did eat a lot of carrots and actually tried baked beans and ate four biiiiiiggg bites of them. I'll have to say that I'm proud of my little girl for trying new foods and not being afraid to do it. I suppose I'm learning to love her all over again. I was quite frustrated with her for several months and I'm just starting to like her again. I know, it sounds bad, but if you had the defiant daughter that I have, you'd be feeling the same way. I just want her to grow up a little and not have to deal with this 2 year old thing. I want her to be 4 and be able to interact with her and do fun things and not have her getting into everything she lays her eye on. Grrrrrr..... Well, let me not ruin my mood. She's doing great with the eating thing and even better with listening lately. I just hope she keeps it up. Gotta love her for trying.
