Blog Archive

10.21.2008

Grace is eating Chicken!! Woo-hoo!

Well, I started doing the baby bites steps that Joann Bruso talked about at MOPS. And would you believe that it worked?!?!? Well, I started the way she talks about in the book with the touching, then picking it up, smelling and all that jazz. And I never thought Grace would get through all that, but then she did and then I was stuck with out a dinosaur or a mouse to have her play with at the table, so I panicked. Then I grabbed the next best thing to her which is Goofy and Donald Duck. (I couldn't find Minnie or Mickey for some reason. ) So, we played with Goofy and Goofy ate chicken and then Grace ate Chicken!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes. I asked her and she ate it then I asked her to feed Goofy and then she ate the chicken again. So, this was all at lunch time when we had chicken noodle soup. I know, not really a whole food when it comes out of a can and all, but she ate chicken!! Can you believe it, Nonna Joann? I know you can, but I can't!!!! Anyway, then we went out to dinner and she ate grilled chicken again!!!! And so did Goofy! :) Well, I guess my child is not such a picky eater after all. Thanks Nonna Joann, you are a lifesaver! -Kit

Followers