Blog Archive

10.27.2008

Monday

Today was a rough day. I tried to go to Michaels and Walmart with my kiddos and let me tell you that is quite a feat. I just wanted to throw Grace off to the wolves after those trips. She kept going into the next aisle and scaring me to death. I kept thinking she was going to get stolen. But if I put her in the cart, she keeps trying to climb out and almost ending up on her head. Then there's Eli who won't sit in the cart. Even when I strap him in, he can get out because of the way those straps fit around them. I hate it when Doug's gone, because I can't go to the store without taking both kids and then I can't really shop because they are there. We went to Costco on Sunday and that was incredibly annoying too. Why does he have to be gone again? Oh, right, to support the family. I keep forgetting that part. I just think about the annoying part of it all and how I miss him.

Followers