9.03.2008
Eli is walking! Grace has become unpotty trained!
Eli is finally trying to walk. I do not have to force him to do it anymore. I was worried for awhile that he would never walk. He wouldn't try at all and every time I tried to hold on to his hands and have him walk he would melt down and plop onto his bottom. Now he stand up in the middle of the room and walks to the other side. Grace thinks this is absolutely hilarious and now she cheers for him. She says "Yay, Isheesh, Yay! Good job!" It cracks me up everytime I hear her say that. Eli is so proud of himself, but he's very quiet about it. He will just walk across the room like it's no big deal, but as soon as you look at him, he puffs up his chest and gives you a smile. It's so incredibly adorable.
So, now Grace is no longer telling us when she has to pee. She was just pee in her underwear and then when you decide that she might have to pee and take her to the potty, she says "no wet" and then I check and her underwear will be soaked. Darn child! I don't know what I'm going to do with her. If anyone has any ideas let me know. We don't want to go back to pullups or diapers because she will still occasionally tell us, but it's just so darn frustrating. I think I will go crazy before it's all said and done. I suppose I will have to deal with it. Anyway, at least she still poops in the potty all the time. That's the most disgusting part anyway.
