Grace making a funny face which made her look like her momma and mamaw when they were little. She's also attempting first position.
Eli thinking he needs to get in on the picture taking even though it was all about pictures for Grace's first ballet class.
Grace went to her first ballet class on August 24th. She wasn't so sure of it at first, but once I left, she was fine. The class is ballet and tap for 45 minutes at a ballet studio that I was taking classes at. The teacher said she caught up quite well with the other kids during the ballet portion of it. (apparently they had been having this class for a couple weeks and I didn't know it. I thought the first class was on this day which is why I brought her then.) But, then the teacher told me that she wasn't so happy about the tap portion. She plugged her ears and said it was way too loud with all those kids tapping at the same time. (Figures that my kids who doesn't know how to be quiet most of the time, didn't like tapping. Weird!) Anyway, she's doing a lot better now and can't wait for ballet class every week. She's learning quite a bit and if nothing else, maybe she'll have better balance and a little bit of Grace when she's walking, since her name is "Grace" afterall. She totally gets her lack of coordination while walking from her mother.

