Grace and I after we finished decorating the castle cake.
Getting ready to blow out the candles.
On her princess bike in the garage, because it was raining outside.
Eating at Macaroni Grill on her birthday.
In her princess dress that Mamaw made for her, along with princess glasses, camera, necklace, bracelets, and shoes (that you can't see).
With her baby in her matching dress and her swim baby.
Her cake on her actual birthday.
In her princess birthday hat.
My baby girl is now three years old. I can't believe it. It feels like yesterday that I spent a whole week in the hospital waiting to have her. She's growing so much. She can count to 22, knows the alphabet. She asks so many questions constantly. She truly worries about her brother and her friends when they are upset. She helps me cook, clean, and tells me she loves me everyday. She absolutely loves princesses and anything to do with them. For her birthday, I believe she got everything princess that she could possibly get. She got a princess - bike, helmet, sunglasses, dresses (for her and her babies), camera, shoes, shirts, shorts, pajamas, necklace, bracelets, towel, and socks. I'm sure there is more, but I just can't remember right now. She is definitely spoiled by her grandmas. We made a princess castle cake and had a princess crown pinata. She was so excited for her party, she wanted to cut into the cake as soon as the first guest arrived. These are some pictures from her actual birthday on May 24th and then from her party a few days later.
